Friday, November 21, 2008

Live Your Dream!

Another card = another post. This time a card using the Live Your Dream set, again, from the the so-to-be-released Summer Mini Catalogue. This is one of my favourite sets. I know I say that often, but this set is truly gorgeous. Love it, love it, love it!


Colours used were Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Whisper White. The flowers, butterfly and bird were cut out and popped onto the card with dimensionals. The flower and sentiments were embellished with gold brads. But I couldn't stop there! I covered a little note book to match. Beautiful little gift set, me thinks. You?

Andrea.


2 comments:

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

Love them... I wish I had your talent. You need to open a shop and do classes.