Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just Cricket 7th Birthday Card

A card for a boy, this time.




Very similar to one I have posted previously but this time I used Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla. This time I'm also showing you the inside. I think it makes such a difference to decorate the inside too, time permitting. What do you think?

I think the rest is self-explanatory but feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Footnote: Did anyone notice that I misspelt my name on this card? Me either! Ha ha.... Thanks to Sandra for pointing it out. I definitely will reprint it but I'm too lazy to replace the photo. Sorry!!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the cricket set. Card looks great with matching envelope.

Jean McKenzie said...

Andrea, this is one of very few cards I have seen using the cricket set. I love how you have set it out and the colours - fantastic for a cricket fan!!

Mandy Schiller said...

Andrea, I love your card the layout is fantastic. What a difference decorating the inside makes. The time permitting seems to always get me. But I love the idea.

Mandyxx