Sunday, July 19, 2009

Snowmen in July

I just love these stamps in the Holiday Lineup stamp set & this is the first time I've inked up one the stamps from it. You know it won't be long before we're all panicking because we haven't made our Christmas cards! Happens every year, doesn't it? Ha ha...

I couldn't decide which photos I liked the best so you get to see all of them. Lucky you - ha ha!



I used my beloved Big Kick with the Cuttlebug Snow Dots (I think that's the name of it) embossing folder on the Bashful Blue Cardstock, which was then mounted onto the Not Quite Navy cardstock & then onto the Whisper White card.

The image was stamped onto watercolour paper with black StazOn ink & coloured with my Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue & Pumpkin Pie markers. It was adhered onto Not Quite Navy cardstock & then mounted onto the card with dimensionals. The finishing touch was the glitter to resemble snow.

The sentiment on the front is from the Level 1 Hostess Set, Best Yet. It was stamped onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock & punched out with the large oval punch. The greeting inside is from Many Merry Messages.

Cute little fellows aren't they?

5 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Hi Andrea! I'm always looking around at blogs for inkstamping ideas, and came across your blog. I love your snowmen, especially the embossed snowflakes!

I live in Houston, Texas, but many years ago I spent a semester at the University of Sydney. I absolutely fell in love with the city. My husband are are hoping to go to Australia in a few years for our 15th anniversary, since he's never been there before.

Have a great day!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Andrea, wow what a great card! hugS Linda x

Mandy Schiller said...

Great Card Andrea! I love this stamp set but haven't got it yet! I am guessing its only a matter of time.....

Mandyxx

Jean McKenzie said...

I really love your card Andrea!! Just having the blue and white shades appeals to me always and although I dont have that set yet, I think it wont be long before I do!

Sandra said...

Lovely stamp set and choice of colors. The blue and white make me wish for a white winter wonderland christmas...Love snowmen.