Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Petal Pizzaz Card and Gift Bag

Hello!

Here is a gift bag & card that I made for my Mum's birthday next month...






It's OK. she doesn't read my Blog - ha ha!

For these projects I used the Petal Pizzaz stamp set teamed with the now retired Brocade Background papers (I'm pretty sure that's the name of it but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Colours used were the also obsolete River Rock & Chocolate Chip. Tools & accessories used were circle punches, scallop circle punch, oval punches, gold brads, Chocolate Chip ribbon & twine. The sentiment is from Wonderful Favourites set.

Things have been quiet on the Blogging front as I've been slowly working on the girls birthday invitations for nest year, and coming up with Christmas cards for a class I'm doing next next week. I have almost prepared the kits so I've feeling very productive.

Well, I'm off. Hope to be in bed early tonight. Enjoy your night.

Andrea.

2 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

Gorgeous Andrea! I love it! Stunning! What more can I say!

Mandyxx

Robyn said...

So so pretty. Great job!