Monday, October 12, 2009

Ballerina Cards

Welcome to the second week of the school holidays!

On the topic of schools, Mia has been invited to so many classmates' parties lately that I thought it would be a good idea to make some cards and create a stash of them to keep on hand...




They are all very similar with only slight variations such as the colour (Pretty in Pink or Certainly Celery), the stamp orientation, the embellishments (crystals or pearls, pink or green flowers) & the background stamp (script or print).

The feature ballerina stamp is a non-SU stamp that I used to make Mia's second birthday invitations a few years ago now, and as such, it holds a special place in my heart & I'll never part with it. It's soooo cute, isn't it?
Well, I'm off to prepare some lunch for the girls.
Take care.
Andrea

No comments: