Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Treat Bags

Well, it's good to be back. Where have I been? Nowhere, really. Just busy, busy, busy.
Today I have the little Christmas treat bags I have made for Mia's year one classmates, which also doubled as my swaps for the SU! seminar this past weekend...

As this was my first convention I was a little intimated about making swaps, & to be honest, I only got the courage to make something the day before the seminar! I made thirty of these little babies for convention & another thirty for Mia's class. That's a lot of traingle boxes, but I'm pretty pleased with them & I'm sure the kids will love them, especially the little Candbury Santas that are inside.
Stay tuned for the little bags I made for Demi's preschool friends!

2 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

How cute are your swaps Andrea! I didn't even think to look for you at regionals! Oh well maybe next year! I didn't get time to make any swaps this year so good on you for making them!

Mandyxx

Diane Barnes said...

I loved your little boxes Andrea & my workshop group on Sunday did too ...perfect for Pandora charms according to them. Hope you enjoyed Regionals. Hugs, Di