Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July Card Class

Hi everyone!!!

At the suggestion of my of my lovely regular class attendees, Ruth (hi Ruth!), I decided to hold a Christmas in July Card Class. We all know it's never too early to get started on Christmas. That festive time always sneaks up on us ever so quickly.

















The cards were made using a combination of the gorgeous A Wish for Peace and Many Merry Messages stamp sets, and the Soft Holly wheel, used in conjunction with Stampin' Around Wheel Guide to get that perfectly straight finish. The perfect tearing effect was achieved with the use of the Tearing edge ruler. Colours used were Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Basic Grey and Bashful Blue. The two blue cards were finished with the beautiful Dazzling Diamonds glitter. You just have to see the sparkle in real life!

I hope I haven't left anything out!

Just before I go, I'd like to share a photo with you of the lovely ladies that attended the class...


Well, I hope this inspires you to get an early start on those Chrissie cards.

Take care!

Andrea

1 comment:

Mandy Schiller said...

I love your Christmas Cards Andrea, they are beautiful...

Mandyxx