Friday, September 17, 2010

For My Sis & a Friend

I just feel really inspired lately. Really motivated to create & try new things, & that's so exciting. So it goes without saying that I really enjoyed making these cards today, especially colouring in the images with my SU markers. This is the first card I made. It's for my friend, Sandra who really enjoys (don't want to call her an addict - ha ha!) Facebook...


The second one is for my sister's 50th birthday, which isn't until December, so I'm hoping she won't visit my Blog before then. I don't think she will. She isn't a Stamp My Day addict, just another Facebook addict - ha ha! Very appropriate stamp for both of them.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for stopping by.

Andrea

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Love your colouring. That image is delightful, reminds me of me - sitting at the computer in pjs and slippers lol