Sunday, October 3, 2010

School Layouts

Mia just received her 2010 school photos during the last week of last term & I think I did well to already scrap it! Here it is...

I also scrapped the class photo (which is made up of all the kids' individual photos) to make it a double layout but I can't share it with you because it has all of the students' names on it.

SU alphabet dies were used to create the heading, and can you see the little Two-Step Birdie in there? Colours used were Night of Navy and So Saffron.

I also took the opportunity to scrap photos from Mia's Athletics Carnival which was held this past Winter. Here is that layout...


The colours in this layout are Bravo Burgundy and So Saffron. The stars were punched out with both the large and small star punches.

Now, I've just realised that I neglected to put a title and/or date on this layout. Doh! More work required.

Well, enjoy this Grand Final weekend. Hope your team wins.

Andrea
:)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

gorgeous page, so loving the class piccy. Very natural...