Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Demi's Preschool Photo

Hello everyone on this glorious Summer day!
I have Demi's preschool photo layout to show you today. The photographers did a great job. The portrait looks amazing in real life & it's A4 size! Anyway, here it is...


For privacy reasons I didn't share the class photo layout with you, but I can tell you that it matches this page and includes a drawing by Demi.

For this layout I used retired DSP. I don't remember the name of it but I know it was from one of the mini catalogues. Cardstock is Rich Razzleberry & Certainly Celery. I made the flowers myself using the large scallop circle punch from the current Summer Mini Catalogue and some flowers punches that I own. The centres are the new adhesive half pearls. I used the spiral punch to give the small photo and journalling a negative look. Fairly simple but that's how I wated to keep it because the photo is so beautiful on it's own.

I can't believe she'll be going to big school next year! What a big girl she is.
I hope to get some more photos developed soon so I can get started on some more layouts and share them with you.
Until then, take care.
Andrea

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Gorgeous girl, gorgeous page! Love everything about this - those flowers are adorable too.

Patrice said...

Gorgeous girl, gorgeous page! Love everything about it - those flowers are adorable.

Your dsp is Cottage Garden :o)