Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

...to my mum, my mother-in-law, all of you mums and....ME! Ha ha...

I hope you all have a wonderful day surrounded by all of your loved ones. The thing I love the most about Mother's Day is how excited my girls get about the presents they buy me from the Mother's Day stall at school. I love the anticipation of me opening their presents and the look on their faces when they learn that what they bought for me were the two very things I had always wanted! Such a special moment.

Well, here are the cards I made this morning for my mum and my mother-in-law. Different but same....

You will notice the Sew Suite stamp set which I'm really loving at the moment teamed with Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise or Rose Red and Crumb Cake. I've also used some punches, brads and different embellishments. If you's like to know any specifics, please don't hesitate to ask.

Be sure to have a wonderful day, however you choose to celebrate it.

Take care.
Andrea

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These are so sweet!! I didn't initally like the Sew Suite set because I really didn't know what I would use it for...but these cards are GREAT!!!!! I would have made one for MYSELF for Mother's Day! lol