Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just a Rugby Card

Hello again.

Well, I managed to finished this card this morning in between all the panic of getting ready for school. It's for my nephew, who follows Manly in the NRL, but it would also make a great Father's Day card and it would be perfect for any male occasion. I'll definitely be replicating it in many different supporter coulours.



I used the Just Rugby set, which sadly, is retiring. I have been eyeing this set for some time & I just had to snap it up before it was too late. If there are any retiring sets that you have your heart set on, be sure to order them before they run out.

Anyway, back to the card.... The colours I used were Whisper White, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry, which will also be retiring. The background stamp is from the Extreme Elements set. The sentiment is from the already retired Vintage Labels set. It was punched with the Jewellery Tag punch and attached with a silver brad to the stars, that were punched with the two sized star punches. The small star punch will also be retiring. Sob, sob... all these retiring items are making me sad but I'm sure I'll get over it when that lovely new catalogue kicks in on 1st September. How exciting! Not long now!

See you soon.
Andrea
:)

No comments: