Saturday, November 26, 2011

Party Time!

Good morning! Listen. What do you hear? I think the rain here in Sydney has finally stopped. Thank goodness.

Another weekend of Kindergarten parties for my Demi this weekend and here are the cards I made for them, using The Greeting Farm stamps stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with Stampin' Up! markers...





The colour scheme is Night of Navy, Sahara Sand and Certainly Celery. The background of the second card was created with stamps from the Extreme Elements set. The sentiments are from Happiest Birthday Wishes. The stars were punched with both sizes star punches and the charms are from my stash.

What do you think?

Well, take care and enjoy your weekend.

Andrea

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I think...the rain you've had in Sydney has settled here in Canberra now lol.

Love your cards Andrea. They are always so perfectly put together, which I love. Great colouring too!