Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Gift Giving

Hi again.

I just thought I'd share some of my gift giving/wrapping ideas with you today. Here are photos of the presents I have already bought and wrapped. Yeah me! Ha ha...










Can you tell that I just love using brown paper and brown paper bags? You can team any colours with brown paper and it always looks fantastic. It matches Crumb Cake cardstock nicely, which is what I used for the tags.

I think I mentioned in my last post just how much I'm loving my new Two Tags Die, but I just have to tell you again - I looooove it! I love how the folded tags turned out. I embellished them with a an image from the Winter Post stamp set and a Real Red flower made with the Floral Fusion die and one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

Oh, gosh. Let me not forget to mention that gorgeous Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch. Wow! How cute is this punch? It punches out strips of cardstock that look just like ribbon!!!  Looooove it too!

The actual ribbon I used to wrap these presents is the satin ribbon in Real Red.

What so you think?

Please feel free to leave a comment. I don't get many comments :( so the few I do get make me very happy :)

Enjoy your crafting!

Andrea

No comments: