Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Baptism

Hi everyone. Today I'd like to show you a card that I made for our little neighbour who will be baptised in a couple of weeks...



The colours I used were Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, NIght of Navy, Real Red and Bashful Blue. The letters were cut with alphabet dies. The background was created with stamps from the Little additions stamp set, stamped in VersaMark ink. The onesie was stamped using the retired Baby Tees wheel. The sentiment is from the retired Vintage Labels stamp set. It was punched out using the Jewellery Tag punch. There stars were created with the Small Star punch.

Now to clean up my craft room, which looks like a bomb hit it. I guess that's the downfall of being so craftfully productive lately. :(

Catch you all soon.
Andrea

No comments: