Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Flower Shop Bundle

Hello!

Welcome to a new year! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed a safe break.

One of my Christmas presents from me to me was Stampin' Up!'s Flower Bundle consisting of the stamp set and punch. Here is the result of my first attempt using the lovely bundle:




The flowers were 'rock n rolled' in Pretty in Pink and Rose Red inks and embellished with adhesive rhinestones. The sentiment is from a retired SU set called Vintage Labels. The leaves were punched with the Two Step Bird Punch. I quite like how it turned out - very pretty and feminine.

Back soon with a scrapbooking project using the bundle.

Until then...

Andrea

1 comment:

ColourmehappyDi said...

Super pretty card Andrea. Love the rock & roll with bling & Flower Shop is one of my fave sets.
Hugs, Di