Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our 2008 Christmas Card

After um-ing and ahh-ing about whether to make our Christmas cards or ot this year, I finally just bit the bullet, got the photos developed, and made them - well twenty of them. Some hand written ones snuck in there too. Anyway, here they are....

Not much stamping on them - just the Polkadot background. The colours used were Sahara Sand and Real Red. I printed the little messages on my computer, punched them out with the small oval punch and mounted them onto large punched out ovals. The flowers are non-SU flowers that I had in my stash. I didn't have enough red flowers to make all the cards with so I used white ones on some cards. One regret - I should have printed the year on them. Oh, well.
If you received one, let me know what you think.
Bye for now.

No comments: