Saturday, December 6, 2008

Summer Picnic Scrapbooking Layout.

I've had a whole bunch of photos developed lately so expect a few scrapbooking layouts over the coming weeks. I always do double page layouts, as opposed to single pages. That's just the habit I got into and I like the way they look in an album. Here is the first one of Mia's dancing concert...



I used Summer Picnic papers from the now retired Spring Mini Catalogue and the Hostess Stamp set, In the Spotlight with Bashful Blue and Old Olive cardstock and inks. I purchased two lots of these papers and now I regret not having bought more. They are so lovely. I hope they make a re-appearance in next year's catalogue.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love the papers and matching stamp set. Will have to take a closer look at getting these...Great work as always.