Friday, June 26, 2009

Gorgeous Gown

While getting my new craft room in order I can across all of my old non-SU! stamps & I could resist having a play. I have had this stamp for a couple of years (I think) but I have never used it...up until now, that is. Anyway, here is the card I came up with...



Of course, all other supplies are from SU! except for the Cuttlebug Heart Blocks embossing folder & the little flowers - Short and Sweet stamp set for the sentiment, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip & Pretty in Pink cardstock, watercolour paper, StazOn ink, Chocolate Chip & Pretty in Pink markers, Blender Pens and brads.

I must say, now that I've 'discovered' watercolouring, I'm LOVING it! I don't know if I'm any good at it - Ha ha! - but I'm really enjoying it & that's all that matters, right?

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love it. What a beautiful card.