Friday, June 12, 2009

We moved!

Well, we finally moved into our new house over the long weekend. What an enormous task!

My crafting supplies are lying a big heap in my one-day-to-be craft room. I stamped away on the floor to create two cards. Sorry about the photos. I was in a real hurry to photograph them & they didn't turn out the best.

The first is for our neighbours who just welcomed a little daughter into the world last week. I love Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink & Very Vanilla combination. So sweet. Again, I used my beloved All in the Family stamp set & the Short & Sweet set for the sentiment. I also used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder with my Big Kick, Pretty in Pink Ribbon & my square & oval punches.


The second card is for a little friend who is turning 6 this weekend. I used the Just Cricket & Short & Sweet stamp sets with Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Very Vanilla colours. I also used my Cuttlebug Swiss DOts embossing folder with my Big Kick, and oval punches.


I hope they inspire you with your creations in some way.

Well, thank goodness it's the weekend. I feel completely exhausted so it won't be long before I'm off to bed. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Take care.

No comments: