Saturday, July 23, 2011

Class Cards

Hello everyone.

I hope you've been keeping warm and dry this past week. It has rained so much here in Sydney that I'm contemplating building my own ark! Ha ha....

The rain didn't stop my lovely regular ladies from attending my class last night, a few joining me in wearing slippers. :)

Here are photos of our three projects of the night.

First, a very pretty and simple care made using flowers from the Floral Fusion die. The smallest Flower was punched with one of the punches from the set of three mini punches (the name escapes me). The sentiment is from Afterthoughts and the colours used were Crumb Cake, Whisper White and So Saffron.



For the second card I wanted the ladies to try out sponging so we created this sunset background on Whisper White using So Saffron, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Basic Grey ink pads. The stamps on this card are from Silhouette Sentiments. Card stock used was Bashful Blue, Whisper White. More Mustard and Basic Black.



There was no question that the final card would be a masculine card and I always get requests for these. The image on the card was stamped in such a way as to indicated movement. We used a Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect stamp placement. Colours used were Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Night of Navy. The Motorcycle stamp is from the current Mini Catalogue which ends at the end of this month. The sentimement is from Silhouette Sentiments and wash punched out with the Jewellery Tag Punch. The stars were also punched out and put together with a silver brad. The orange piece of cardboard in the background was embossed using the Lattice embossing folder. I think that's it!



Well, we had a great night crafting (OK, maybe there was some gasbagging and nibbling as well) into the wee hours of this morning.

I know I can't wait for the next one!

Well, enjoy your weekend. We're off this morning to have my daughter's team netball photo taken. Brrrr!!!

Andrea

1 comment:

Jess S said...

Hi Andrea! I just wanted to let you know, I found out I'd unintentionally cased your Silhouette Sentiment card, and have linked back here from my blog. Thanks for the inspiration and the wonderful card :)