Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some School Scrapping

I think I promised you another card for my next post but instead, I have scrapbooking pages. I've fallen a little behind with the scrapping so I'm trying to get back into it.

Anyway, first up I have a page of Demi wearing her Winter uniform for the first time. Please don't ask me what 12 x 12 paper I used because I never remember the name, but they are by Stampin' Up! Well, here it is...




The second one is Mia's Year 3 photo. I scrapped the class photo too but for privacy reasons I won't post it. Anyway, here it is...




This was the first time I used the Letter It stamp set & I can see myself using it time and time again, especially for scrapbooking. I LOVE it but do you know what would make it the perfect stamp set? If it came with a matching punch! That said, the letters were very easy to cut out with scissors.


Well, that's all for this post but I'll be back in a few minutes with another project. Catch you then

Andrea



No comments: