Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Cards 2012

I didn't think I was ever going to get around to making Christmas cards this year - honestly, but just when I'd almost given up hope, I got some spare time and voila!




I really like how this one turned out. I used Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Garden Green cardstock, and black StazOn ink. The stamp sets I used were En Francais for the background and the retired Welcome Christmas set. The "ribbon" was cut using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch. The little leaves are from the Lovely as a Tree set. They were embellished with red adhesive pearls.

The next card features a whimsical little Christmas tree stamped in black StazOn ink, which again, has been embellished with red adhesive pearls and silver glitter. Cardstock colours used were Real Red and Whisper White. The sentiment (one of my favourites) is from Many Merry Messages.




My final card was made using the unconventional Christmas cardstock colours of Crumb Cake and Pretty in Pink. The script background was stamped with En Francais in Versa Mark ink. The pink background was stamped also stamped in Versa Mark ink with the snowflake from the Winter Post stamp set. I then stamped the same snowflake again on Crumb Cake with Versa Mark, heat embossed it with white embossing powder, punched it out with a circle punch, and mounted it on a large scallop circle. The little flowers were punched with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack, which I have to say was "my buy" of 2012. The flowers were embellished with an adhesive pearl. Again, the "ribbon" was cut using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch.



 
 
I have a couple more to show you but they will have to wait for a day or so as it's getting late. Catch you again soon. Zzzz....
 
Andrea
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea , just love the Christmas cards ! Can you tell me what punch you used for the "Christmas Greeting" card.
Thanks Ruth