Sunday, December 2, 2012

Just No Time

Hi everyone.

Don't know how I managed to get a card done. It has been so hectic around here lately that I haven't done been able to do any crafting at all. :( I'm just desperate to  get back into the swing of things but I can't see much happening until at least after Christmas. Another :(

Anyway, I did somehow manage to make this card this morning for a little friend of Demi's. It's very simple but hey, that's what I like. Quick and simple.



The colours I used were Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. I stamped the gorgeous image in black StazOn ink onto watercolour paper and coloured it in with markers. The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes.

I'm off to put my Christmas tree up. How exciting.

Take care.

Andrea :)

No comments: