Friday, May 21, 2010

Fifth Out of Five Posts!

Are you proud of me for honouring my promise to post every day this week? I am - ha ha!

Well, today I have my final and very different post for the week...

















I made this card for our little neighbour, Zoe who will be turning ONE early next month. I was inspired by this card by Marelle Taylor that I found here, but I was unable to locate it on her website.

I was so happy to use the All in the Family set again. It's just so adorable and versatile. The images were coloured with markers, punched with the square punch and mounted on larger Chocolate Chip squares. It was my first time using the little jewellery tag punch too! The little heart was punched out using the Heart to Heart punch.

I really hope she (or at least her mummy) likes it.

Well, that's it! Phew!

I'll probably have a few days break from posting after that mega effort. So until then, take care.

Andrea

No comments: