Friday, May 14, 2010

May Class

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all keeping warm on this cold night. Brrrr....

I'm here to share with you the three projects from our May cardmaking class:

Firstly, is a quilt-effect card using the Rich Razzleberry colour for the first time, & teamed together with Old Olive & Whisper White. The squares were punched out with the square punches. The stamps are from the Vintage Vogue & Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp sets & the gorgeous little bird was punched out using the Two-Step Bird Punch. The sentiment was punched using the Word Window punch. The little button was from my stash.


The second project was a matching gift tag:


The last project of the night was a male card. I got in early for Father's Day with mine but the ladies could choose any sentiment they liked.


We made an origami shirt using some retired paper and some coathanger brads that I had bought some time ago for a particular project but never ended up using. The result is a very simple, masculine card for any occasion.

Colours used were Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand & Very Vanilla.

Now for the little thank you gift I made for all the attendees. There were tiny little marshmallows inside - yummo! Thank you for another fun night, ladies!


And just one more thing before I go. Are you over me yet? Ha ha... Here is the cupcake bouquet I made for the night. Yes, the roses are made from vanilla & buttercream cupcakes!!!


Gosh, I've been busy! Don't expect too much from me in the next few weeks. Ha ha...Just kidding! Lots more scrapbooking to catch up on so stay tuned.

Thanks for visiting & enjoy your weekend.

Andrea

1 comment:

Susan J Carlson said...

Just wanted to let you know I stopped by your blog via iSTAMP. I reallyu like what you did with the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the bird punch.