Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Baby Shower

Life has been so busy lately that this card I'm going to show you today, was finished just about as I was running out the door to a Baby Shower, so you'll have to excuse the terribly rushed photos:


 
 
The fact that I'd placed the card into a cellophane bag before photographing it, didn't help my cause. I've been using cellophane bags instead of bags more and more lately. I think it really showcases the cards.

Now for the supply details:

Very Vanilla and Bashful Blue cardstock, So Saffron DSP, black StazOn ink, watercolour paper, Bundle of Love stamp set, silver brads, pewter charm, Very Vanilla retired ribbon, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Basic and Grey ink pads, and watercolour pen.

That's it!

Back tomorrow with my Halloween treats. Catch you then. :)

Andrea

No comments: