Friday, October 5, 2012

Girly Cards

Gosh, school holidays sure can be a busy time! I always look forward to them, thinking that it will be a relaxing time, but they usually end up being busier than ever, trying to keep the girls entertained. It feels like we haven't stopped, but they've had loads of fun, and the holidays are almost over. :(

So it goes without saying that there has hardly been any time for crafting. I had to really squeeze these cards in just so we could make it to the two parties for which they were intended. Here they are...



 
 
I love this image. She's not too cutesy and not too grown up. I've made her a little sparkly and gave her a little flower hair clip curtesy of one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. She was coloured with ink pads and a watercolour pen. Cardstock colours are So Saffron and Whisper White. The paper is from the Soft Subtles pad. The sentiment if from Happiest Birthday Wishes.
 
 





This image is super cute. I just love her. I can't believe I've owned her for so long and have only used her now! She was also coloured as above and wears the same 'hair clip." The letters were cut using the Simple Letters Alphabet Dies. Cardstock colours are Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue. Normally, it would be my "thing" to add some Crystal Effects to her glasses and camera lens but it just wouldn't have dried in time by the time we had to leave for the party. :(

Well, that's all. Better go start getting us all ready. Enjoy this glorious Spring weather.

Take care.
Andrea :)

No comments: