Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!

Happy Halloween Eve!

My girls can't wait to go trick or treating tomorrow afternoon. Everything is ready, including our treat bags...







 
 
I have to add that this is just a small selection of the treat bags I've made. There is another large container full of treat bags that I didn't photograph!
 
Supplies used:
 
Cello bags, Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set, ribbon and string, various colours of SU cardstock, Large Scallop Circle Punch, various circle punches, googly eyes and adhesive rhinestones.
 
They were so much fun to make. My girls loved filling the bags for me. Actually, I think they liked eating some of the lollies as they filled the bags. :)
 
Well, that's all from me. Happy "trick or treating" tomorrow!
 
Andrea


1 comment:

Diane Barnes said...

These all look great Andrea. Love the combination of cute & spooky. I managed to save the tag from Cara's...but not the treats. Hope the girls had a fun halloween.
Hugs. D