Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Christmas Cards in April!

One of the very first stamp sets I fell in love with from the new catalogue was the A Wish For Peace Set and the Soft Holly wheel. I tossed up whether to order them straight away or put it off for later in the year since they are Christmas stamps, but I just couldn't resist, and I couldn't resist putting them to use straight away. So what that there are another eight months left until Christmas - ha ha! Those of you who know me know that I am very organised but this is ridiculous, right? LOL.

Well, here is my first attempt with this beautiful set...

Here is a closeup so you can see the tree covered in gorgeous Dazzling Diamonds glitter...

And here is a shot of the inside of the cards...

The sentiment is from many Merry Messages.

This is defintely one of my Favourite sets from the catalogue.

Thanks for stopping by!

Other supplies used:

Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black cardstock, Basic Black & Basic Grey ink, Stampin' Around Standard Handle.

No comments: