Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally a post!

It has been a while, hasn't it? Never mind. I finally have something for you, although no new stamp sets yet, and I can't bear to part with the now retired Groovy Guava or Afternoon Tea papers.




I tried to give the butterfly the appearance of having fluttering wings by adhering another set of stamped wings with dimensionals, in a slightly different position. Did it work?

I used Whisper White, Groovy Guava and Basic Grey cardstock, Afternon Tea DSP, the Garden Whimsy butterfly rock & rolled in Groovy Guava and Basic Grey inks, the One of a Kind stamp set, the Boho Blossoms and Large Oval punches, half pearls and glitter.

It actually looks really pretty in real life.

I hope it's not so long between drinks again. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

Lovely card Andrea!

Sandra said...

It definetly worked. Love the card and the fluttering wings...