Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just got back from trudging through, & almost getting bogged in ankle deep mud. We're building a new house & I had to let a tradesmen in. Just our luck that it has been raining just about everyday for the last week :(

Anyway, here is a masculine card using the Seaside stamp set & my beloved Big Kick machine...

It's a little difficult to pick up but I used the Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder on the Sahara Sand cardstock. I also used the Short & Sweet set for the sentiment, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink, the word window punch & the photo corner punch (to cover a mistake - ssshhh!)

I'll be back in a few moments with a couple more cards. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Mandy Schiller said...

Hi Andrea

Love this card, send the rain our way please we need it to start sowing...

Mandyxx