Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally used by new Big Kick!!!!

Yeah, I finally got a chance to pull out my new Sizzix Big Kick and use it to make a card!!!!! Here is the card...


I used it with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder, and let me tell you that this machine works a treat. It is so effortless and stable, even when using it to die cut. I LOVE IT!

Well, now onto the card. It's an Easter card for Mia's teacher, although there is nothing Eastery about it - ha ha! I don't own any Easter cards because I don't really make Easter cards. I promise to make some next year.

I used my beloved Embrace Life stamp set, together with the sentiment from the One of a Kind stamp set, Whisper White, Soft Sky & River Rock cardstock, River Rock & Soft Sky ink pads, River Rock ribbon, rhinestone brads, small oval punch, paper piercer and glitter.

The result is very soft & pretty.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very pretty card!!!!I stumbled across your blog link from SCS! I am loving it! You are very creative! TFS